It has been one of those weeks where I have not had time to sit down and think about the various news announcements from Apple’a annual World Wide Developer Conference. However, I have come across some really great articles that are worth reading and sharing. Here are some of my picks.
- iOS 7 – unpolished by design: my friend Cap Watkins weighs in on one of the most debated topics.
- iOS 7: Beyond the flatness. Great recap by Dan Frommer.
- iOS 7 went too far in the other direction, thinks Mike Rundle.
- Schiller’s zinger: Apple’s rallying cry. Ken Segall, formerly of Apple, breaks down Apple’s performance at the event.
- See Apple’s remarkable evolution from iOS 6 to iOS 7. Fast Company compares the two and offers their take on the design shift.
- How Apple got its groove back. Mark Sigal, who writes for us occasionally, weighs in.
- Is UX design the next arms race? It is a little dry, but it is packed with broader thinking around user experience design.
Thank you. TiA.
- All The New iOS Features Your Old iPhone Won’t Get (gizmodo.com.au)
- Here’s What All The New iOS 7 Icons Look Like Compared To iOS 6 Icons (cultofmac.com)
- iOS 7, Mavericks, and more: Developers react to WWDC announcements (apple4ladies.com)